TRILOBITA.DE
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

TRILOBITA.DE » TRILOBITA.DE-Forum » Morphologie / Morphology » TOM for November » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page TOM for November
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
goniagnostus goniagnostus is a male

images/avatars/avatar-21.gif

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

TOM for November Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I am a little bit late, but I wanted to share a nice big-headed trilobite for November at http://www.trilobites.info -- Sphaerocoryphe

08.11.2007 19:06 goniagnostus is offline Send an Email to goniagnostus Homepage of goniagnostus Search for Posts by goniagnostus Add goniagnostus to your Buddy List
juniper juniper is a male
Inner Circle

images/avatars/avatar-144.jpg

Registration Date: 26.01.2007
Herkunft: Aschaffenburg

RE: TOM for November Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

8o absolutely fabulous 8o

Applaus

Thank you for sharing his image with us!

Klaus

2.Trilobiten-Tagung (19./20.2.2011): Abstracts der Vorträge
08.11.2007 19:30 juniper is offline Search for Posts by juniper Add juniper to your Buddy List
Lex Lex is a male

Registration Date: 29.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, really great Trilobite!

08.11.2007 19:59 Lex is offline Send an Email to Lex Homepage of Lex Search for Posts by Lex Add Lex to your Buddy List
Löwe4 Löwe4 is a male
Inner Circle

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpg

Registration Date: 19.03.2007
Herkunft: Schweiz

RE: TOM for November Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This piece combines naturality and authenticy! Great.

Louis
08.11.2007 20:11 Löwe4 is offline Send an Email to Löwe4 Search for Posts by Löwe4 Add Löwe4 to your Buddy List
Schachtratte

images/avatars/avatar-9.gif

Registration Date: 27.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

F.... the duck!

Der Idealismus wächst mit der Entfernung zum Problem!

"Ein Kluger bemerkt alles, ein Dummer macht über alles seine Bemerkungen."
09.11.2007 07:00 Schachtratte is offline Search for Posts by Schachtratte Add Schachtratte to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by goniagnostus

F.... the duck!? :D

that's a new one to me!

13.11.2007 06:00 goniagnostus is offline Send an Email to goniagnostus Homepage of goniagnostus Search for Posts by goniagnostus Add goniagnostus to your Buddy List
Andries Andries is a male
Inner Circle

images/avatars/avatar-91.gif

Registration Date: 30.01.2007

LOL not only for you, as wel for me too Roller

Nice trilo, does anybody knows if the inflatet Glabella is a normal
appearance for this trilobite?
I think so.
16.11.2007 18:51 Andries is offline Send an Email to Andries Search for Posts by Andries Add Andries to your Buddy List

Yes, the greatly inflated glabellar frontal lobe is the signature of Sphaerocoryphe , name which means "sphereical helmet" but it is not the only genus with such greatly inflated frontal glabella.

17.11.2007 05:54 goniagnostus is offline Send an Email to goniagnostus Homepage of goniagnostus Search for Posts by goniagnostus Add goniagnostus to your Buddy List
Xiphogonium Xiphogonium is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-125.gif

Registration Date: 26.01.2007
Herkunft: Banana Republic

Indeed ..... I will be picking up what has to be called a partial only of a very rare Silurian trilobite from Sweden, a cranidium of Deiphon, originally described by Barrande from the Liten formation in the Czech Republic. I am personally not aware of any complete specimen from Scandinavia in any collection I know so far. Very, very blown up glabella ....

Mike

17.11.2007 20:03 Xiphogonium is offline Send an Email to Xiphogonium Homepage of Xiphogonium Search for Posts by Xiphogonium Add Xiphogonium to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Xiphogonium: xiphogonium

Deiphon, Actinopeltis, and Sphaerocoryphe are the cheirurid genera with bulb heads that I can think of right offhand. .

17.11.2007 21:30 goniagnostus is offline Send an Email to goniagnostus Homepage of goniagnostus Search for Posts by goniagnostus Add goniagnostus to your Buddy List
Schachtratte

images/avatars/avatar-9.gif

Registration Date: 27.01.2007

quote:
Original von goniagnostus
F.... the duck!? :D

that's a new one to me!

How Mikos said: This forum forces IQ

Der Idealismus wächst mit der Entfernung zum Problem!

"Ein Kluger bemerkt alles, ein Dummer macht über alles seine Bemerkungen."
18.11.2007 08:21 Schachtratte is offline Search for Posts by Schachtratte Add Schachtratte to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
TRILOBITA.DE » TRILOBITA.DE-Forum » Morphologie / Morphology » TOM for November

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH