TRILOBITA.DE
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

TRILOBITA.DE » Tohuwabohu! » Lese-Tips / Books to read » Palaeontoogia Polonica abaut trilobites » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Palaeontoogia Polonica abaut trilobites
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anonimus anonimus is a male

Registration Date: 17.09.2009

Palaeontoogia Polonica abaut trilobites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Polish trylo papiers:
No. 11, 1959 Z. KIELAN Upper Ordovician trilobites from Poland and some related forms from Bohemia and Scandinavia.
http://palaeontologia.pan.pl/Archive/1959-11.pdf

No. 23, 1970 H. OSMÓLSKA Revision of non-cyrtosymbolinid trilobites from the Tournaisian-Namurian of Eurasia.
http://palaeontologia.pan.pl/Archive/1970-23.pdf

I do not know german can you finde for me some good materials abaut erratic fossils, and also rocks. Atlas with a lot of photos would be the best ewen in german. Any book or page i wish to have a opportunity to name correctly my collektion with modern terminology. All that i have know is ancient. I can name it in general i want to go further. Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by anonimus: 02.12.2009 00:09.

02.12.2009 00:08 anonimus is offline Send an Email to anonimus Search for Posts by anonimus Add anonimus to your Buddy List
Tapir Tapir is a male
Inner Circle

images/avatars/avatar-130.gif

Registration Date: 12.11.2007
Herkunft: Potsdam/Berlin

RE: Palaeontoogia Polonica abaut trilobites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

getting Literature about erratic fossils is a tricky problem...

there are a few older publications, you can get via googlebooks (esp. with an american proxyserver)

new papers are hard to find and often exist only a hardware/paper-version. Pdf's are not open source in most cases. (send me a PM with your emailadress, maybe i have some on my PC ;) )

If youre looking for citations to get Papers via your bookstore i'll add some next week....

Best regards

J.

02.12.2009 18:56 Tapir is offline Send an Email to Tapir Search for Posts by Tapir Add Tapir to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
TRILOBITA.DE » Tohuwabohu! » Lese-Tips / Books to read » Palaeontoogia Polonica abaut trilobites

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH