TRILOBITA.DE
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

TRILOBITA.DE » Bildsammlung / Image collection » Nach Taxon / By taxon » Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

images/avatars/avatar-143.jpg

Registration Date: 23.02.2012
Herkunft: Française

Pfeil Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Classification : Asaphida - Asaphina - Trinucleoidea
Représentant type de cette famille : Trinucleus (Murchison,1839)

Diagnose générale de cette famille :
Céphalon : de forme circulaire et semi-circulaire dans l’ensemble.
Limbe céphalique plus ou moins large composé de nombreuse fosses
Sur la surface externe de ce limbe. Bouclier ou Limbe céphalique se prolongeant
Par une pointe plus ou moins longue suivant le genre (longue chez Cryptolithus et
Courte chez Famatinolithus). Glabelle fusiforme, cylindrique ou encore ovoïdes
Avec une expansion en avant du céphalon. Glabelle dénuée de sillon (sauf chez
Le Trinucleus qui lui en compte 3 faiblement marqués). Pas de système visuel.
Pas de lobe palpébral ni champ pré-glabellaire. Anneau occipital souvent accompagné
Par une pointe occipitale plus ou moins longue (Onnia, Marrolithus etc..) ou sans
Pointe (comme chez Trinucleus, Tretaspis…).
Thorax : composé de 6 segments thoraciques, avec fosses apodémal profondes
Dans les articulations des sillons pleuraux. Sillons pleuraux en diagonal coupant
Les plèvres en deux, celles-ci avec extrémités plus ou moins arrondies.
Pygidium : de forme bien triangulaire chez la plupart des genres. Rachis composé
De peu ou beaucoup d’anneaux axiaux suivant les genres (peu chez Trinucleus)
(beaucoup chez Lloydolithus) ou encore absent (chez Famatinolithus).
Sillons inter-pleuraux peu profond.

Répartition : de l’Ordovicien inférieur à l’Ordovicien supérieur

Ma collection de Trinucleidae :

Crozo has attached these images (downsized versions):
033-Paratrinucleus.jpg 040-Bettonia-cham.jpg 041-salterolithus.jpg 042-Stapeleyella.jpg

27.03.2012 09:31 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

Thread Starter Thread Started by Crozo
RE: Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

suite 1,

075-Bergamia.jpg 082-Lloydolithus.jpg 083-Trinu-Abruptus.jpg 084a-Anebolithus.jpg

27.03.2012 09:32 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

RE: Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

suite 2,..

085-Trinu-Fimbriatus.jpg 088-Tretaspis.jpg 105-Telaeomarrolithus.jpg 177-Marrolithus.jpg

27.03.2012 09:33 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

suite 3,..

223-Onnia-seu.jpg 229-Onnia-superba.jpg 254-Onnia-gre.jpg 263-Onnia-seu.jpg

27.03.2012 09:34 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

suite 4,...

291-Marrolithus.jpg 301-Onnia.jpg 316-bergamia.jpg 320-Bettonia-Fron.jpg

27.03.2012 09:36 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

suite 5,...

392-broeggerolithus.jpg 409-cryptolithoides.jpg 416-protolloydolithus.jpg 439-Deanapis.jpg

27.03.2012 09:37 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

suite 6,...

477-Nankinolithus.jpg 497-Whittardolithus.jpg 506-Trinu-Acutofina.jpg

27.03.2012 09:38 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Xiphogonium Xiphogonium is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-125.gif

Registration Date: 26.01.2007
Herkunft: Banana Republic

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, you are really beginning to build a sort of internet-based trilobite database! ThumbsUp3 This taxon should be one that Louis will be interested in. But I suppose he knows all these trilobites in the flesh! Glücklich5

27.03.2012 18:25 Xiphogonium is offline Send an Email to Xiphogonium Homepage of Xiphogonium Search for Posts by Xiphogonium Add Xiphogonium to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Xiphogonium: xiphogonium
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, it is not nevertheless the purpose,
I just present my collection.
I finished moreover soon.
Goodbye
27.03.2012 18:28 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

new Trinucleidae Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody.
New and rather rare young " Cryptolithinae " of Wales.
Good day

Crozo has attached this image (reduced version):
539-Cryptolithus instabilis.jpg

17.09.2012 09:48 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Jens Jens is a male

Registration Date: 18.03.2007
Herkunft: HGW, momentan Jura, Schweiz

Hi Crozo,

thanks for this nice new specimen from your collection. Its amazing how many different Trinucleids exist.

Thanks for sharing,

all the best,
Jens
17.09.2012 11:22 Jens is offline Send an Email to Jens Homepage of Jens Search for Posts by Jens Add Jens to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

Hello Jens.
First of all thank you.
To answer your question, there are approximately 220 species different from "Trinucleidae".
I take advantage of your remark to ask also a question, I had made a board on the complete phylogènèse of trinucleidae, but there were recently works on the sub-family of Marrolithinae, and I shall like
modifying the board of origin which is posted.
The board which I have and rather heavy, thus how can it be done?.
Thank you
17.09.2012 11:34 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Jens Jens is a male

Hi Crozo,

mmh, I think you can upload a modified version, but seperatly as a new post in the old thread.

Trinucleioidea

The last version was uploaded as a pdf-file, so I think it might be good to reduce your recent version also to a pdf with around 1MB size.

Is the convertion to an pdf possible with you computer or did you need some assistance?

regards,
Jens
17.09.2012 11:47 Jens is offline Send an Email to Jens Homepage of Jens Search for Posts by Jens Add Jens to your Buddy List
Crozo Crozo is a male
Inner Circle

OK, Jens thank you.
I have just made the convertion of my board in PDF,
but it is always so heavy, thus could use me.
Thank you what is - that I can send you this board by e-mail ?
And see if you can re-transform it to me so as to insert it into
the subject of "Trinucleidae".
Thank you
17.09.2012 13:59 Crozo is offline Send an Email to Crozo Search for Posts by Crozo Add Crozo to your Buddy List
Jens Jens is a male

Hi Crozo,

your sheme is now updated.

Trinucleioidea

I did some tests and choosed a large jpg-file, which is not to much pixelelized. But there are limitis;-)

Thanks for sharing.

all the best,
Jens
18.09.2012 10:00 Jens is offline Send an Email to Jens Homepage of Jens Search for Posts by Jens Add Jens to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
TRILOBITA.DE » Bildsammlung / Image collection » Nach Taxon / By taxon » Famille des Trinucleidae (Hawle & Corda, 1847)

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH